Friday, March 25, 2011

In the PINK

Dear Helen Hartman 
This long, tough week has left me a little blue.
Love some advice on getting back in the pink.

Dear Loved One
I understand completely and let me share this bit of wise advice -  when you're down and out, lift up your head and shout - 
SOMEBODY BETTER BUY ME JEWELRY!!
Vintage, of course - how about a matching set of pink 'pearl' necklace and bracelet? 

Or something with a spiritual bent (this is actually one of my fav vintage finds of all time, a delicate pink, though it looks white here)
You'll not only be seeing the world through rose colored glasses, 
you'll be ready for a ride in a pink carriage like the pretty princess you
know you are in your heart soon.
 
Thanks you to How Sweet the Sound Pink Saturday blog for the inspiration!

10 comments:

  1. I will most definitely be pitching a fit if I don't get my typewriter!! :) Love your blog, I am following, and added you to my reader.

    Happy Pink Saturday!!

    PS-I lived in Lexington, and Louisville for a while. I miss it. It's so green and pretty. I live in the desert now. Not so much with the green and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday.....so fun to join in all the Pinkness...I pray for God to bless each one of you...giving you peace and strength...enjoy the day!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhh what a lovely post ;-) Im loving those pink pearls. Have a lovely weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jori - following you right back. Love your etsy shop. It's not only green here in Ky, it's white and yellow and purple and PINK - all the trees burst into bloom the last 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kandy - love your blog - may your day be blessed too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delia - got in my head that I HAD to have pink pearls (inherited a good set and a cheap set from my mom but they are all like pearl colored!) and couldn't find them, walking out of a store and a man was setting them up in a showcase - swiped them right from his hand! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jewellery is guaranteed to cheer me up, too! What pretty things. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Pink Saturday, Annie. I am so glad you joined us, and I hope you will continue.

    Girl, I love your blog. What a cool concept. And, of course I would love some pretty pink baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Beverly! Love Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had such pretty jewelry. How lovely it is. Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...