Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let There Be Laughter...

Okay, I guess the real verse is God said Let there be LIGHT but really, what makes your way in this weary world lighter than a laugh?

Drove past this sign in downtown Louisville today and couldn't believe my eyes, so hubby had to circle the block so I could take this pic:






                                            
On THIS property ----

Have a happy Rest of the weekend.


Me? I plan to commune with the Moon tonight - I mean, a SUPERMOON! How could you not go outside and howl at it at least?

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I would have made Don circle around the block too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I guess it makes for good advertising, and the moon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;-)) thats great made me smile to ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't it funny?We went rolling by and I saw the most obvious part and thought - what??? It took me a couple of blocks to convince hubby I'd actually seen something like that on a sign outside a church and get him to go back to look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I would have driven around the block for that too.

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...