Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pink-a-boo, a new twist on fabulous finds

Because I am joining Thrify Groove for Thrifty Friday please note I got the pink flamingo at Target for $2.50!!!
And PINK SATURDAY at How Sweet The Sound
Dear Loved Ones – Help! My dear friend Pinkie Flamingold, who is a bit of a bird brain when it comes to keeping track of her vintage goodies, says she’s ready to sell a few things at the local Flea Market. Helen swears that after taking one at Pinkie’s dressing table I had to ask if she didn’t mean Flee Market because it made me want to run away!

So for fun I thought I’d see if my blogging buddies could help Helen and Pinkie Find the VINTAGE in this vignette (there may be non vintage counterparts, because Helen is tricky like that)
4 ruby red chandelier crystals
1 pink typewriter
1 pink and gold pony
1 pink poodle
2 pink deer
1 blue bottle
A pin
1 Pink rosary
1 Crystal necklace
1 pink puppy, non poodle variety
Flamingo tin
1 flower pin
1 pink elephant bar tray
1 Pink fish soap dish
1 red and clear rhinestone necklace
1 red vintage necktie

A closer view:  

And for an easier one or a bonus if you found the rest… Two things are different in this photo than the first, one it literally a novel addition and I hope the other doesn’t make you shutter.
 
I’ll post photos with all the “finds” found on Sunday. Have a Happy Weekend y’all!


20 comments:

  1. FYI: I just LOVE those hidden object games, so thought it might be fun to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday! What a fun idea. You could print this off and have little ones try and find things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! Loving all those goodies!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  4. How inventive. And how pink. Love it.

    HPS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy PS to you and wishing you all the best. That's a fun game, and I loved seeing all of your eye candy. :-)

    Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO funny, my daughter and I were just playing I Spy. Now we will get to work on yours, you clever girl you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do Search and Find all the the time. I think the two changes are: one is the door and the other is the tie has moved or changed to look more like a sock to me. I love these fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LV - well you found something I didn't see - actually that's a trick of me moving as I took the photo but you're right, those are different (though not what I was thinking).
    Thanks Jori - My daughter and I had a lot of fun finding pink things to add to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright and cheery blog!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are very lovely pinks. Happy PS! Mine is up too.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks y'all - have really enjoyed visiting your blogs on Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely eye candy. I could stare at these pictures all morning. Have a splendid weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sweetie...
    Happy Pink post and what fun this has been. I SO enjoyed myself. Now I found most of the things on your list, that was fun. Then on the last, one of the items you mentioned is (literally a novel addition) That is correct I see a book (novel) in the last picture that was not in the previous. Now the shutter one, I am not sure if that is a shutter in the first, that isn't in the last, or you have moved the camera and I am seeing more green wall. It was fun either way. I SO enjoyed myself. I love PINK Flamingos. To cute.

    I am Country Wings in Phoenix, your newest follower and I can't wait to see what you share next. Please stop by and say hello. I would be so tickled if you followed me as well. I love meeting new friends and sharing along the way. Hope you had a beautiful Pink Saturday sweetie.
    Many country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, aren't you the sly little blogger! Now I have to come back on Sunday! LOL thank you for joining me for TTF! I do love all your pinkie finds!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh fun. I would say that the little red and crystal pin is a vintage, and sweet too. Just love it. I'm your newest follower. Nice to meet you.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sherry - loved your blog too and am following now.

    Diann - love Pink Saturday so much you might say I am not wearing pink colored glasses because whenever I stop to shop, my eyes go straight to pink objects that might make a good post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahrisha - following your joyous blog right back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG you are just too hysterical!! Truth be told we have one of those Target Flamigoes in our backyard. My boys loved Gnomeo and Juliet and this the pink guy had to come home with us. We are still on the hunt for his mate though. I have bee told she will need eyelashes drawn n once we find her!:) Thanx for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...