Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year, New Starts, New Blessings for you ALL!

Dear Loved Ones,

I can't tell you all how much you all mean to me, those who read blogs, those who write blogs, those who teach and cook and sew and thrift and share your lives and lessons in life so openly with such joy and individuality! 


You have been a light to me this year to help guide me through the fog of work and life and family and health and faith. 


You have inspired me to create, to laugh, to repurpose not just 'things' but the stuff of my life. 

Yes, it's true somewhere in me there is a  Pin up, housewife, mermaid, queen!
You have helped me see things in new and interesting (is that code for bizarre? You decide.) ways. You have encouraged me with your kind words.

I promise to make you smile, it's the least I can do since I laugh at you all the time. I mean, in a good way, of course.

You have given me something to look forward to. In joining in the fun with you, I have grown (and not just around the hips for once!). I look forward to the coming year open to new and wonderful possibilities. 

 

 Your friendship is a blessing. 

One of the delights of my year was yesterday's visit with long time gal pal Stephanie Bond (author of The Body Movers Series). We ave plotted many a murder together over the years. Bwahahaha.
May the new year bring good things for all of us, I pray.

I made this as a positive visualization for the coming year. Used a metal frame bought from a closing Borders, which I dearly loved and will greatly miss. The perfect blend of something old and something new.


My hat is off to you all...

A smaller frame I thought might be a fun photo frame but couldn't get permission to use a family face in it for the blog so...

THANK YOU ALL  - Happy New Year - May the coming year be filled with wonder and love... and bloggy goodness!
 Joining Pink Saturday, which is always amazing.

37 comments:

  1. Awww lovely post, Hats off to you too Helen for keeping me throughly entertained in each blog post you do. Wishing you a fabulous 2012 :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Amor!
    Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Helen Hartman,
    I have enjoyed your blog, and many mornings I have laughed out loud because of the images that your words have conjured up in my mind. Thank you for sharing your wit, wisdom, insight and writing talents with all of us. I look forward to reading your posts in 2012. Happy New Year♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Scarlet - best new year wishes to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. La Dama - Happy New Year!

    Paulette, thank you so much. I look forward to visiting your blog many times this coming year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful thoughts. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool post and... good luck with that 'defy gravity' thing:@) Wishing you all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann - same to you!

    Mom Walds, thanks. Happy New year, to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Defying gravity is easy - it's staying stuck in place that gets you every time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes to you for a very healthy and prosperous New Year. Blogging is such a joy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you LV - Blogging really is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! You always make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has been a "true" joy getting to know you and your very special blog this year. I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you a sen-sa-tion-al 2012 Ms Hartman x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dahling I just adore your sense of humor. Have a wonderful New Year!~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a treasure! Thanks for the kind words, and for your support and encouragement.

    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year to you both, Annie and Helen! I am thrilled to be counted among your bloggy friends and look forward to many, many, many laughs and fun adventures in 2012! Let's rock this new year for all it's worth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Happy Happy NEW YEAR!!!
    well almost New Year! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always enjoy our banter and look forward every day to your posts. May we have just as much fun and friendship in the coming year!

    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soo pretty!

    My PINK, please come and see. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - thank you all for your comments now and always.

    Barbara - I can't say how many time I have read your blog and thought ARGH why didn't I come up with something that clever!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kim K - same with you, can't wait to see what wonders you and your girls get up to next!

    Kylie - Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ames - Have a fab New Year yourself!

    Karen - I always love reading your blog because it makes me think about what I am doing writing wise.

    Gwen - it's been such fun meeting you in 2011 - here's to more laughs and learning in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Coconut - You are always so fun to visit - Happy New Year to you.

    Dana - love learning on your blog and your comments here.

    Ms Burrito - Happy Pink Saturday and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've only recently discovered your blog, thanks for your entertaining wit! I'll be following you all next year!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome Pam - I am already sure I will be crazy about your blog when I look at all those lovely vintage tablecloths!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy New Year! Always love stopping in here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy New Year, Helen! Thank you for always making me laugh. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Helen - I love your take on life! 2012? Go get 'em, girl! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  30. So sweet.. You wanna be a mermaid,huh? Never heard that one before... You are one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Pink Saturday and best wishes for a very happy New Year. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special. I count you among my blessings.

    You are always an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you all - Looking forward to reading you all and learning and laughing in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy New year to you!!! Thank you for your visit, what a fun blog!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post! Wishing you a warm and blessed New Year!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  35. gorgeous collage art. Hope to see you in my Pink Saturday entries one and two. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...