Sunday, January 29, 2012

I mean to be good.

Loved Ones,
I mean to be good. I really do.
Isn't she pretty? I couldn't resist her with the blue rhinestones in her halo.


But I put off posting all day and now Once Upon a Time is on.

Another estate sale find. What will I do with her? If only she could call the birds and small animals to come and clean my house for me!
 I'd have to be bananas to miss one of my new favorite shows! Anyone else watching? Pan Am isn't on tonight but it's another fav - you?


Found something super fun at an estate sale, Saturday, btw. It will make you squeal with delight. Curious Here's a hint: Hat Nip.
I mean, how clever is THAT brand name? I know you have to drop back by in a couple days to see what treasure I have unearthed. If that's not enough I will also be answering a letter regarding propriety, TV, the 60s and nudity. All that and a Hat? I know you can't miss.

10 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm...propriety? Do I know what that is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen can explain it to you, but be warned, if you know what it means then you can't claim you didn't know any better when you get up to IMpropriety.

      Delete
  2. Loving that little lady. Ohhh come back soon look forward to seeing your finds and reading your problem page. dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't leave a Madonna statue on a sale table when they are that lovely. She is so peaceful.

      Delete
  3. The Snow White planter is cute! I'd like the housework help too:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, no little beasties have shown up with brooms.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see more your estate sale goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to show this off. It's too fun.

      Delete
    2. I haven't been to an estate sale in Months. I keep checking the darn classifieds... but they are next to none in the Winter!! (GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHKDJF)I'm like freaking out!

      Your finds are rather lovely!
      The planter is so darned cute!

      Delete
  5. Estate sales had slowed down here then suddenly a few popped up - drew HUGE crowds but all have had big price tags too. They are my fav because what you find has a context - Snow White, for example, was in a home that had TONS of little flower planters of that era (50s I think) like that. They wanted too much for each so I only got one but it makes you wonder what happened that she got so many cute planters and why did she save them all?

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...