Friday, September 7, 2012

Need a Little Christmas?

Dear Loved Ones,
You may think it's PINK SATURDAY but here at Helen's place it's actually PINK CHRISTMAS!  




NO Helen is NOT red nosed from too much Christmas cheer! 


Helen, with you nose so bright, won't you lay off the nog tonight?

Just offering a gift of a review copy of my 
ebook 



to the first 5 commenters who 
1)Want a free book (it's okay if you don't - comment anyway.)
2)Have a KINDLE
3)Send me (dearhelenhartman@gmail.com) the email address where you get your Amazon confirmations (No spam will show up - you know how Helen feels about SPAM!)

I wouldn't say Helen has no use for SPAM.  She crafted these lovely chairs out of it, after all. (That's why she's not sitting in them)

4)promise to share an honest review of the book on Amazon.com (you do not have to promise to be nice, you know Helen would NEVER agree to something like that!)

So if you like to read fiction...


I can pour over works of fiction for hours - especially my ex's tax records.

The Christmas Sisters is a sweet southern romantic novel about a single mom, a special  child, a bad boy turned minister and the small town that makes the season magical.



Twinkle, twinkle, Little tree, I hope the gifts are all for me. I mean FROM me. Yeah, that's what I meant.


Yes, it's sappy. And mushy. If you like that kind of thing - it's only 99 cents from Amazon for a limited time.  

If you are more snark that sap... I'm editing my first Retro Romance to be available for Kindle soon!  

Until then -  Merry Christmas!








24 comments:

  1. I don't have a Kindle...I have a Nook but it does sound like a sweet book! Enjoy your weekend, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking around snging Jingle Bells today - have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Oooh, it sounds yummy! I just ordered one of your books from the library. My first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some cuties! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    PINK reminders is my entry.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Helen:
    No Kindle = no 'sappy, mushy' book. Our loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww. I will try to be sappy and mushy once in a while here in your honor!

      Delete
  6. I tried to apply all the rules to be Ruthless When Commenting but I still logged in at commenter number SIX!!! I tried elbows and cursing and portal blocking to no avail!! I even tried bribing the first commenters with lime cabbage slaw jello. I just feel so defeated I could knaw your spam chair. But woe, I don't have a Kindle!! - I have its cousin Kobo. You are uber talented so I know your book will be a treat. Good luck on this! May it sweep the world, or Electrolux?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - a Kindle-less world it is out there! Thanks for the well wishes. It's a learning experience, as if life! Please do not chew on the furniture, though, that is a learning experience we could all do without!

      Delete
  7. I decided to buy it...but I would have gladly paid the full $3.99. I believe in supporting my writing sisters! I've never written a novel...it's overwhelming to me. I am more a magazine article/family history/Star Trek episode writer. (Unfortunately, Star Trek Voyager was cancelled about the time Paramount sent my scripts back...I blame that for my failure to sell them...lol!) Perhaps you would be interested in my script for Star Trek: The Next Generation entitled "Deanna's Journey to Oz?" Nah...me neither! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the title of you Star Trek episode! Of course, I love all things Star Trek. Thanks Shirley for the support. It is really one of my favorite books ever which is why I decided to start with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait! What's going on that I'm out of the loop on?? I want your book! Don't have a kindle or nuthin' but someone up there said they bought it....where? What? How?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - bought it for KIndle. At this point it's not in print (it was in print years ago, this is an updated version - you can find it used for super cheap under the title The Snowbirds)

      Delete
  10. In the add for La-Z-Boy, could you possibly tell me what the tv set is seemingly spewing out from the side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even NOTICE that until you pointed it out. Maybe it's part TV part air freshener!

      Delete
  11. Yeah!!! I think I can borrow it since I have Amazon prime- do you still make money when people borrow books? wondering if Amazon pays you for it anyway- let me know- if not we will buy : )

    DeDe
    VintageandFlea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Borrow away - it's all good. I honestly wouldn't ever try to use Helen to sell anything... unless Helen makes me do it. I'm scared of her. :)

      Delete
  12. A Retro Romance with snark? I love the idea, you are a gen-yoo-wine bone-uh-fide genius! In the meantime I shall have to go looking for The Christmas Sisters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - am editing away on Summer of Love (yes, set in 1967) and cannot wait to launch it on the unsuspecting world.

      Delete
  13. i enjoy both snark & sap so i'll get this one and let you know what i think but i'll look forward to the next one too. so glad you are getting your work out there. well done. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great book. I'm off to amazon right now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks y'all - I still have a couple freebies if anyone wants one!

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...