Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekend Already?

Loved Ones - what a crazy busy week. It coincided with a great question about time management -  and Helen even found time to answer that question and liked her answer so much...

This is what Helen looks like when Hubby Hartman thinks she's listening to him but really she's replaying her favorite parts of her blog over in her mind. 


She decided to save it for next week when we'll all have more time to discuss.

Now finish up your milk, my darlings, so we can move on to our weekly discussion of Helen's excellent opinions on how to live a better life. I hope this is the week she mentions the importance of matching hats

Actually, no, hats are not on my mind (or head). Pumpkins are. But, um, LIKE hats when you chose a pumpkin you have to get the right size to suit your purpose. Let Moxie Miss T. illustrate:

Too Small:
Dis a punkin? Dis not a punkin. Dis a cat toy.

Better but...
Not filled with kitty kibbles? Rejected.

JUST RIGHT!
Dis Punkin not for kitties? Iz now.



Fall is upon us in earnest. Also in Kentucky! Hubby Hartman is taking next week off and we hope to get out of the house some (actually we promised to clean the house some - what are the chances of THAT happening?)

What? You want to borrow my body burying shovel to clean out your storage room? Get in Line.
So am hoping to have some great pics of fall weather to share. Probably won't cook out or collect stamps but we had a cooler just like this when I was a kid and whenever my folks got it out I knew there were fun times ahead. So it made me happy to share this PINK SATURDAY.




Happy Weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Moxie Miss T is the cutest moggie ever! Have a fab weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - she is a super model among cats!

      Delete
  2. MMT must take her outlook on life from you. Very upbeat and silly. For Thanksgiving, try the bra cup on her head and see if she looks pilgrim-ish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing I may have neglected to mention about Miss T is that she is magical and can disappear. I fear she would do so if I tried to put anything on her head. But it might be worth a try.

      Delete
  3. Cute...I just happen to have a week spot for calico kitties! But don't tell my cat that! My cat's white n grey...and I do think she's VERY Pretty!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every cat knows it is the fairest of them all.

      Delete
  4. Love the 'just right' pumpkin/kitty pic! Have fun next week, I'm with you... forget the housework:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I have committed to organize my cache of old magazines - which are organized already so that's not bad. Also to pain a bathroom. Let's see an afternoon with the earbuds in ignoring the family? I can manage it.

      Delete
  5. Reading your blog at a few minutes past 6.00 am, is a great way to start a weekend! Have a good one yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a way to wake up! Hope your weekend is wonderful.

      Delete
  6. You absolutely can't go wrong with a pink cooler! It makes my weekend better already, just looking at the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of our friends had a pink cooler, so it was so fun to find it in an ad.

      Delete
  7. Hahaha, kitty is cute inside the bucket!

    Pumpkin-licious! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Pumpkin Fun
    Have an enjoyable pink weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh god I thought I was the only one who replayed/planned blog funnage. Cat's out of the bag and now puss is in the punkin. I feel a pair of kittens are needed in our household. I'm next in line for the shovel. K? xoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, kitties do provide good blog fodder!

      Delete
  9. So dang funny! Just stopping by to say "thank you for the laughter."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I SAW that plaid cooler yesterday at an antique store! I just had to reach down and touch that pretty round red ball on the top! lol Enjoy your week! HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That kitty in the pumpkin is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...