Friday, June 21, 2013



It's the first day of summer and Helen is sitting here without a care in the world. 

All right, I tell a lie. I care deeply that I don't have a frozen margarita in my hand right now. In fact, I am practically tearing my hair out over it! 

And that is really ticking her off. Cares are Helen's bread and butter. 

Helen, we've seen how you handle other people's cares... it's really more of a big ol' blob of margarine without bread.

So not having any problems to deal with has her feeling...  Wait, it's what? Take your Dog to Work Day?  

This Blog needs more photos of cats looking silly. 

REALLY, America? Take your Dog to Work? Helen has a lot of work ahead of her to straighten you folks out.
See you next week. 



Happy Pink Saturday!

My new 'logo' - will be doing some new things with the blog, stay tuned! 


20 comments:

  1. I worked with a guy last year that actually asked if he could bring his dog in. The look on the boss's face was priceless as he said "I'm sorry, what's the question again?":@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a new trend. On one hand, weird, on the other, I love having my dogs around while I work.

      Delete
  2. Sweet logo, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best putting captions to pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, love the header. I would love one of those myself. After all it is the first day of summer. Happy Pink..............

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come they never have "Take Your Cat to Work" day? Oh, yeah. I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE POOCHIES!
    Your logo is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that first picture, super vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was always bummed that my dad's company only had a "take your son to work day". Being a trucking company working in some rough areas, they thought girls would not be safe. What about "Take your Turtle to Work Day"? Heck, I snuck her into a Burger King and only a little girl found out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! A Turtle Goes to Burger King would make a good children's book! My Dad was an AF pilot - I think they had keep your whole $%@! family away from your work policy.

      Delete
  9. Anyone who flies around with a martini in her hand can't be all bad! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with your last statement. You straighten 'em out girl. Just go to work, do your job and leave everyone/thing else at home. LOL! Can you tell I once managed an office of 17 women. Of course, now, I wear a wig due to baldness.
    Happy Summer, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! 17 women? I'm surprised you aren't bald and batty as well!

      Delete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...