Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lost Week End? More like Lost Week!

Loved Ones - have you ever started something and thought, well, can't stop now, might as well see it through?

Pippi and I get in more bar fights that way!


Helen did that this week (no, not get in a bar fight!) with two things. A clear out of the night stand/stacks of stuff by my bed and a doodle.

Did she say Poodle? I'm tellin' ya, there's a bar fight with Pippi in this story some place.

What should have taken a few hours or, in the case of the doodle, a few minutes, took on a life of its own.

Oh, yeah, sure. I know how that is. I offered Martha a backrub one evening and the next thing you know... 

The area beside my bed looks great. The Doodle? I'll let y'all be the judges.



Yes, it is supposed to be Helen, winging her way to the rescue. But as what? A Fairy Godmother? An angel?  A bug? This time Helen can use some help.

"Uh, huh. I see. Very interesting." This is my casual, pretending I'm not thinking that Helen has needed help for a long time now look. The gloved hand to my chin and head tilt really sell it, don't they?

What would YOU call a winged Helen in my new idea for a kind of, um, maybe Logo? Love some ideas! 

10 comments:

  1. I kinda like the idea of Helen as my Fairy Godmother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One that only grants her own wishes? Because THAT I can get behind! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. A fairy godmother sounds good to me, too. But you have the imagination....I'm more a follower! Sounds like you've had a busy week. I'm still Spring cleaning...does it ever end? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with Spring cleaning is it uncovers more stuff to deal with! I moved a piece of furniture and was shocked at the dust bunnies and small objects that had fallen behind it.

      Delete
    2. You're pretty 'mod'...how about fairy mod mother? I just thought of that! hahaha!

      Delete
  3. I love to spring clean but tomorrow is summer, spring is over...get that broom out of your hand and put a pina colada in it instead!! If your doodling is that good I can't imagine what fabulous art you would turn out if you really sat down to draw!!! Jeepers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that was a doodle that got redoodled until I got better at it. Still more to do! Yep. Let's get rid of Spring cleaning and start summer fun!

      Delete
  4. "Helen Hartman the Flying Friend and Martini Drinking Fairy"

    Doer of good and voice of reason:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Helen is the Flying Rescue Diva. The Seeing-Eye Goddess of Martini Living. The Harbinger of Drinkie Poos. I know that YOU will find just the perfect title - you always have the best word!

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...