Monday, August 26, 2013

Helen has been AWOL!!!

Yep, I admit it, Loved Ones, Helen has been AWOL - Absent While On Line!

I've been having great fun over at Facebook, but also still on deadlines, still writing a new book, and becoming a publisher/cover artist/PR pro for some backlist books. Oh, and working full time and sometimes trying to have a life! I've come to a decision that it's all just gotten out of balance!

Oh, stop whining, I'm doing the same thing you are but in a pencil skirt and heels. 

Yes, I thought I could do it all (though my pencil skirt is more like a Fatso Marker skirt). Anywho, the biggest push of my fall deadlines are ahead of me. 

PUSH? FALL? DEADline? Think, man, think, there has got to be a pun in there somewhere! 

So I think it's the right thing to do to just state the obvious. Helen is going to be in blogging limbo until October when I hope to launch a new look in the blog (which I haven't been happy with for a while but the more I mess with it, the worse it seems to get!)

Oh, so that's what happened to your hair!

You can keep in touch with me here: https://www.facebook.com/DearHelenHartman

Or follow me @TheDailyHelen

These are basically the same thing so don't bother with both, btw.
 Until October - here are some samples of Helen on facebook!








15 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were! I don't really mess around much on FB so I didn't see you there either. I'll be missing you but looking forward to your return in October. Don't change too much cuz I love what you do here- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be missed (you already were!) but I know you'll come back with something special! Enjoy the break -- sounds like you'll be busy enough as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - YEP - What I hope is to use any spare time to READ more blogs!

      Delete
  3. See you in October Helen
    When the ghosts fly and the pumpkins smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite month for so many reasons - see you then!

      Delete
  4. I would need a huge freezer for my mother-in-law. I'll wait until Sears has a sale.

    Good luck with the book! I look forward to seeing it in October.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will look forward to seeing you in October. Good luck on the projects, and I'll slip over and find you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get to see you on Facebook....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing you again in October. Don't work too hard. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are getting a lot done! Keep us posted about your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHAHAHAHAHA - LOVE the freezer thing at the bottom of this post. Will be jumping over to your facebook page, soon. Wishing you a few extra minutes in the day - I'll be your Fatso Marker skirt smells wonderful! Hang in there with the balancing act, Helen - Happy Tuesday...Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...