Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's WHEN???

OCTOBER?  You mean the time I said I'd be back blogging?

Not to worry, Loved Ones, I have a brilliant excuse. 

I thought I was adding flavoring to my coffee. Meanwhile they days went by so pleasantly!

Okay, mostly, all the things that made me take a break kept making me put the brakes on blogging.  But since I was last here I have finished a book!

Started a novella


By 'started' I mean I came up with funny titles for each chapter... can I leave the rest as a fill in the blank write your own story kind of thing?

Been keeping busy on Facebook


Got all new appliances in  my kitchen

I WISH! One day will people look back and laugh at how all appliances in the 2000s were boring old stainless steel color?

Bought lots of junk

$8  for the dotted grease jar with lid! 

Had major computer issues 

It took a team of techs a week to get it squared away! Then they double charged me and am still haggling about that!

Also I injured my knee, haven't moved around as well and gained weight.

Yes, I would... if I wore it as a hat! 


So don't think I was goofing off!



Hoping things will be settled down now that most of this is behind me and I can get back into the blogosphere. Will be making an effort to catch up reading this week!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the books! I soooo want a dotted grease jar for my bacon fat! Oh, and I wouldn't mind a cowboy for Christmas either:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I have missed you...you make me laugh. So happy you have written a book. I will have to look for it. Take care . xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello- Annie! I have been missing you but it looks like you have been one busy girl. I miss your wacky sense of humor! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new book? How delicious! You're really been busy! I sure hope you heal up soon...it's no fun to not be able to move about like you want. I haven't exercised this summer and sure can tell it! Happy to have you back! I've missed you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that doesn't sound like much of a break. You were busy the whole time!!! Glad to have you back. (The comment about the wedding dress as a hat made me snort.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've sort of fallen off the writing my blog train also. And commenting and visiting other blogs? Forget about it! I am trying to make a conscious effort to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely weren't having a respite. This sounds like a super busy, but productive couple of months for you. I hope the knee is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed you, but this post partially makes up for it. You took a break AND wrote a BOOK? Wow, maybe I don't understand the meaning of break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks y'all. Back out reading blogs was so much fun - will do more of it this weekend. T

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are as delightful as ever dear helen. congrats on your new book and best success with the novella. clever chapter titles gets you halfway there you know. take good care of that knee. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was born in '51......Love the blog!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back, LOVE the silly kitschy ads as always ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm back here after ages! Feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are missing you at Pink Saturday. It just isn't the same without you.

    ReplyDelete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...