Thursday, December 4, 2014

Caroling with Helen



Jangled Belles!
A day or two a go, my Honda took a slide and soon my family ride was looking quite a fright,
Ins. check was in the bank, I went to the car lot,
I thought about that drifting wreck 
And this is what I got.



Oh, Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...

I don't think of it as a mini van, I think of it as a junk gypsy woodie wagon in disguise! 


It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas... Exploded at Helen's House


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I have an open space










There's a tree in the not so grand window



One in the great room too



A flocking mess the cat can sleep below....





Drinking Behind the Christmas Tree.
That's the only thing that can explain some of Helen's decorating choices this year.

You don't have to be a dummy to love a great Christmas sweater, do you?


Making a list, checkin' it twice... oh who am I kidding, we all know Helen is both naughty AND nice! 


Hope your holidays are merry and bright, y'all! 

9 comments:

  1. Both naughty AND nice? I think I'll claim that, too! Happy Holidays my friend! Enjoy your week! Time to read some of my Christmas books that I loaded on the IPAD! (thanks to you!) Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, Your new ride is nice...but I like the green car in the previous post. :):) Hope you get your decorating done and can sit back and enjoy it. I am finally done this evening. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being naughty IS nice...at least for the naughty one.So I hear anyway; I'll just sit here and look angelic now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that you'd know from personal experience, right?

      Delete
  4. Looks like you've gone as decorating-crazy as we have! Your Naughty/Nice scales are fantastic. I'm going straight to Ebay to find some scales so I can paint my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just used black cardstock and chalk and slipped it on over the dial - the fun thing is that if a kid pressed down it always says nice unless they press down toooo hard then they are naughty!

      Delete

Loved To Have Their Own Say In Things Ones say:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...